Friday, December 12, 2008

A new post...or something like it...

I feel the need to make a new post, but my heart is really just not in it tonight. I've had a totally shitty afternoon....let me clarify, it was the kind of afternoon where I spent the last couple of hours in my office crying.  Me... yah.  It was one of those.  

I'd love to get into it here, but for reasons I can't disclose...well, I can't disclose it. Let's just say that someone I am very close to (and if you have read any of my other blogs you can probably guess at least at the internet-pseudonym I've given her) has some serious issues and has needed help for a long time and now it is coming to a head...as in others are approaching me and forcing my hand in the situation and I am NOT in a good position for "forcing of hands" in this matter.  I am NOT enjoying this.  It is much more fun to watch Intervention on A&E than to be forced to participate in one.  [sigh]

So now I 'm at home and my eyes are all puffy, my contact lenses are all stingy, my Honey has hugged me like 3 times and ordered pizza for me, Lola the Wonder Corgi is sensing my grief and won't leave my side, I'm on my third (yah, third) glass of wine and am on my last cigarette.  

Thank God above that it is Friday!!! 

13 comments:

♥ Braja said...

You need me, the Taj, and a date with Henry the dog for Lola. Have you met Henry? He rocks.

http://henrythedogdiaries.blogspot.com/

Sorry you feel bad :(

Joanie said...

Sorry for your bad day. ((hugs))
Check out my blog.... I tagged you. Hope it makes you smile (and I swear I did it HOURS before I read this post)

Jennifer said...

Oh no--I'm sorry you're so upset and hope whatever it is gets resolved soon! Enjoy that pizza and wine!

Lianne said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry! She is her own special brand of crazy, though, isn't she? I hope your weekend refreshes and rests you!

Marinka said...

oh NO! I hope that things are better now.

♥ Braja said...

And Lola got a shoutout...how cool is that? :)

Simplicity said...

Oh geez! I'm so sorry to hear about your day! Those situations are incredibly difficult to endure.

Big virtual hugs to you sweetie!

La Belette Rouge said...

Oh, dear you, I am so sorry you are having a crap day. But, I am happy you have husband, Lola and wine. Take care of yourself.Hope that the pizza, wine and tears brought you the stress relief you need. Hugs to you.

Henry the Dog said...

Your eyes may be puffy but my goodness, you're pretty aren't you? Any more pics of Lola? If she's as pretty as her mom I'd definitely be up for a date:)

Avery Tales said...

I'm so sorry sweetie! I hope you've been able to get some rest this weekend. I'll be thinking about you this week. I hope she listens.

Laura said...

We all seem to have these bad days to appreciate the good ones. I promise that things will get better. I hope you have a relaxing and warm Sunday.

Frogs in my formula said...

Aw, shit, sorry to hear all that. But at least you are surrounded by caring people, pizza, and wine. Hope the rest of your weekend went better.

Kate said...

Praying for you!