Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy SITS-as Holidays!

As inspired by the awesome ladies over at SITS-as, I have managed to concoct a holiday Chirstmas card (while looking as if I were diligently working...score!)



'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except my blogging computer mouse.

The stockings were hung on the mantle and the tree stood all in lights, as it had survived several cat attacks and puppy plight.

The presents were all nestled under the tree, with cat claw marks and pet fur as giftwrap accessories.

And Matt in his boxers, and I with my merlot-cab, had just settled down for an Atlanta's Housewives re-cap.

When all of a sudden there arose such a sound, we sprang from the couch with a leap and a bound.

Away to the bedroom we raced with speed, while I kept my wine glass perfectly steady!

The glow from the streetlight through the window, gave a clear view of a vision to behold!

And what did we find when we rushed down the hall? But our bed covered with sleeping fur balls!

With little kitten purrs and puppy snores galore, we knew at that moment we couldn't ask for more!

20 comments:

Annikke said...

THAT is so cute!

Jennifer said...

LOL--that was great!!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Yo! You got mad rhyming skills yo!

Temple said...

I know...I'm gangsta' like that...

Anna Lefler said...

Oh, adorable!

Merry SITSmas and a fabulous new year!

XO

Anna

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

merry SITSmas!!

Annie said...

Merry SITSmas to you!

~Annie

Unknown said...

awwww loved it! Merry SITSmas to you!

Nicole said...

Oh how sweet are they?! Merry Sitsmas and happy holidays.

Mamarazzi said...

interesting blog title...

Merry SITSmas!

Kristy said...

Merry SITSmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Valerie said...

Really cute. Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Your little kitties are so cute! I hope you and your kitties have a wonderful holiday season! Merry SITSmas!

Shanda said...

Your blog is adorable! Cute rhyming.

Merry Christmas SITSta! I hope you have a wonderful season filled with love & laughter!

Marshmallow Circus said...

Great card! Love the poem. :)

tara @ kidz said...

VERY cute pic! I want to curl up with them!

A merry Christmas to you!!!

Rachael said...

Merry SITSmas - great poem!

BloggessJ said...

Merry SITSmas! Great poem!

Kristen said...

Great jingle and cute blog
Merry SITSmas

Carrie said...

Merry SITSmas a little late! I'm still working my way through the links!

Love your poem!!