Ok, so I am blatantly stealing this very cool idea from one of the awesome bloggers over at SITS...
You just Google "[your name] needs" and see, well, what it is you need. I was really hoping for some great universal sign like "Temple needs to buy lotto ticket number 8549562189" or "Temple needs those super cool red leather boots she has been eyeing", but this is what I got"
1. Temple needs to keep up with the times. [huh? I watch the Today show each morning...and the Soup each weekend...doesn't that count?]
2. Temple needs overtime to beat UMass. [wtf? Is this some foreign language? How in the holy hell did I of all people get a sports reference?]
3. Temple needs a prayer. [no doubt...I mean, otherwise I'll probably never manage to get overtime...]
4. Temple needs to do it. [Ummm...ok. I'm sure Matt will LOVE this one!]
5. Temple needs your art. [cool...not quite the boots I was hoping for, but I'll take art]
6. Temple needs a paint job. [man, I KNEW I should have got a pedicure today!]
7. Temple needs your e-mail address. [fine with me! send them on! I'll add them to my growing Outlook Address Book collection!]
Peace out! Oh, and I'm still getting the boots. :)



11 comments:
A prayer for overtime. Very nice. The tamest one I got was "Grandpa needs help." When I did it I thought I was going to click through to see what was on the Web sites. But when the answer is "Grandpa needs a shiv," I decided it was best to leave well enough alone. Although I was tempted to click through on "Grandpa needs you in Amarillo."
LOL--those are good!
Yes--just get the boots!!
I love it. I will shamelessly steal this idea on another day.
Don't get the pedicure if you get the boots. Not because the economy is in trouble, but only because you can't see said pedicure in said rockin' red boots.
p.s. Have you seen the boots with peek-a-boo toes in them? Sandal boots, if you will...I am intrigued and horrified by them simultaneously. But they do solve the pedicure problem, see? http://hookedonhouses.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/gwynethboots.jpg
What a fun idea. I tried it with frogs though because yah, I am the frog woman. Apparently frogs need to keep their skin moist or they could dry out. Frogs also need a variety of insects.
Boots and pedicures are a lot more fun. A LOT.
Maybe Temple needs to try another search engine.;-)
Of course, you of all people would get a sports reference.
Go check out my blog. You'll find another something to be giddy about. :)
Oh I am definitley stealing this one! I found some really funny ones.
Joanie needs to eliminate the mood swings. (hey, I'm 53, menopausal ... what do you expect?)
Joanie needs to find spookier friends. LOL
my fave? Joanie needs a nude scene before she goes. just lol
Um, I don't wan to say what it came up with for me.
That is funny. I want to Google that for myself! hmmm, wonder if I will get new boots?? I'll let ya know!
HaHA! I totally did this, too. That blogger on SITS set off a crazy wild chain reaction, didn't she?
My favorite was "Mikki needs no introduction to you London East End Ravers".
Nice to "meet" you!
www.hereswhatletsdo.blogspot.com
i'm stealing this one from you too. :) facebook me for my email.
lol
Post a Comment