
who bestowed upon me like the bestest, bloggy random prize ev-ah! Ok, so as promised...here is my Obi-Wan dedication picture complete with a "frog" umbrella/light saber (I thought the frog was appropriate considering the source of my Jedi robe and powers...)
And I just have to say...it really is hard to impress upon you how HUGE this thing is...(that's what she said...heeheehee) Anyway, seriously...I am like swimming in it and it took me awhile to manage to get my arms out of the sleeves. But it did fit my 6' 5" friend Kevin like perfectly. I haven't actually had the chance to hunker down and "snuggle" in it to see if all the bright and shiny commercial promises hold true (oooo...the anticipation) but am about to do so as soon as I get off this thing and begin to wind down from a truly stress-tastic week. Hence, the Ode to Scarlett pose...."as God is my witness, I will not work for Crazy any more!"
That tired, stressed-out, desperate and somewhat lost expression on my face? Totally natural as a result of this week, the highlights of which include:
1. Me trying to have a truly concerned pre-intervention with CT (see prior posts for some insight on this...like, oh, this one)...
2. CT cussing me like a dog and then FIRING me...
3. Me running out of a courtroom bawling like a baby and in near hysterics...
4. CT apparently "forgetting" she fired me...
5. Being continually abused til, oh, about 4:30 pm...
6. The Federal Marshalls at the court house very nicely "keeping an eye on me" in all my distress (I think it was like a mandatory suicide watch thing...or just the way grown men respond to a girl in tears...)
5. Me refusing to ride back the hour and a half home from Court with CT
6. Much wine and cloves at the sister's house and
7. Matt coming to rescue me and take me home.
Ah, yes...a nice, relaxing day on the job. So, let's just say the Powers that Be are apparently moving forward with the intervention-like plan they already had and after this week I am down with it...totally.
So, in closing..."Good Evening!" Peace out! Snuggie out! Wine on!






9 comments:
All I can say is, you're beautiful :)
That thing is CRAZY. And you are stunningly gorgeous in it!! And I think it is safe to say that not that many people could look good in a Snuggy. :)
Sorry for your craptastic week. Sounds like the perfect weekend to watch True Lies while curled up with your guy. In a snuggy. Together (since it's big enough for 10).
Hang in there! (and sorry I have absentee for so long... I have like 2000 items in my google reader because the holidays have kicked my ass. forgive me?)
Sorry you had such a shitty day.
Is that the blanket thingy they keep advertising on TV? I want one!!! And you look sooo pretty in it!
Oh.My.Gosh! LOL!
Matt must be so proud! I love it!
We could have a BSC reunion in that thing. I bet Lola loves it. Have you lost a cat in it yet?
(My verification word was nessenso. Sounds like a relaxing sleep aid that you would take while wearing your Snuggie.)
Wow...its even better than "as seen on TV"!!
It almost appears as if you flew up to NY and stole the Statue of Liberty's toga..looks much better on you!
Relax and wine and cloves are only some of the many services I offer, wait that sounds bad,,,
:)
LMAO. Must..catch...breath...
I am so happy you are enjoying your Snuggie and now that I've seen the sage green I am bummed we kept the electric blue one! Sage green is much cooler out in public (heh heh). You look marvelous in it! (And yes, isn't it enormous? I almost fell down the stairs.)
P.S. I swear I'm not hitting on you but you are super cute. You don't look a day over 25!
Braja: I and the Snuggie thank you!
Amy: Gee...thanks. Who knew that sage-green-Snuggie is my color? I may have to start wearing it out on a regular basis? ;) Oh, and I am with you on the swamped from the holidays thing...I just finally gave up on catching up and have moved on to "starting over"
Joanie: It IS the one on tv!
Lianne: I'm not sure if we can fit Yonfa's fro and my hair from 1995 in it...
Tiff: So, what's your rate these days? :)
Frogs: You are my new soulmate! Flattery gets you everywhere! Well, that and giving me the Fountain of Youth Snuggie!
you look like Princess Leia. But way cooler.
Sorry you had a crappy week. :(
Post a Comment