Monday, November 10, 2008

Mosaic Monday (or.."Dear Lord, I have had one, long, crappy-ass day!!!)





Today's questions and my answers:

1. Favorite Flower: "just because" roses from Matt (you know, like the ones that La Princessa then sends to herself from "friends" the next day because of her raging jealousy and insecurities)

2. Favorite Holiday: Halloween (and on that note, I learned at lunch today that La Princessa asked Kelly if she thought I was a Wiccan because I loved Halloween so much...me....a Wiccan?)

3. Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday (the day after I spent a whole day in the office Saturday catching up on work because god knows no one else will do it)

4. Favorite Song: Crazy Train...

5. One word to describe your week: FUBAR  (and it's only Monday...)

6. One word to describe your weekend plans: casual friday!!! (that's right...I'm marching in their in my March of Dimes t-shirt for the event that I coordinated and I'm going to stick it to the man!)

7. Something you're thankful for: having a clue (it's amazing how clueless the world is)

8. Something you couldn't live without in your life: love 

9. Fave cookie: all cookies (I don't discriminate--I am an equal opportunity cookie destroyer)

10. Something that makes you smile: crazy dog chases (they are running around like crazy in the back yard as I type...)

11. Something that makes you cry: Saving Private Ryan (watched it last night...teared up...again)

12. Night or day? Night (if it's night then I am usually away from the craziness that is my work life these days)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

1. I'm intrigued by this La Princessa character. Do tell more!

2. I love Halloween too! I was told I was "evil" because I like Halloween so much ....

3. I'm so sorry you spend Saturday's working :-(

4. Good song choice.

5. I'm sorry you're having a crappy week ...

6. How much marching do you have to do?

7. Clueless people are annoying!

8. me too

9. again ... me too

10. How many dogs do you have?

11. I just cried over an onion ... i hate chopping them!

12. Night ... me too ...

Totally unrelated to your blog, but I saw you were reading Lonely Werewolf Girl. Never read it. The thought crossed my mind, however, that perhaps you are also interested in vampires and other supernatural characters. Are you watching True Blood on HBO?

Avery Tales said...

That last comment made me laugh. Everytime I see the TrueBlood commercials I think..oh how ironic, yet appropriate! You stick it to the man with your MOD T-shirt! Yay for you! I'll be doing the same!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

LOL...Danielle has no idea what's she's asking about with La Princessa! :)