Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today's Question...



[La Princessa enters stage left into office doorway]

La Princessa: Hey, I have a question.

Me: [shuddering on the inside at any conversation that begins with "I have a question"] Umm, Okay...

[La Princessa enters further into interior of office and stands over desk, scratching head]

La Princessa: I wonder if I should spend $80 on a book on the pathology of pedophiles? Do you think I could get reimbursed?

Me: [slight pause] By who? And why?

[dramatic pause...wheels turning]

La Princessa: Amazon has the book for $80, but I don't know if I need an $80 book on pedophiles in my personal library.

Me: Probably not.

La Princessa: [turning to leave out office door] Yah, you're right.

Dear Lord....

4 comments:

Avery Tales said...

Ummm...yeah...so why am I not surprised. She always makes me feel good about myself.

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Ironically, that doesn't seem like the oddest thing she's thought of buying...the $200 corgi Christmas ornament anyone???

Temple said...

I know...I was more surprised that she listened to/agreed with me

Lianne said...

In a way, I almost feel like I need to meet this woman to fully appreciate her ape-crap-craziness.

Any chance we could get a picture of her?