Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I just have to say...

I've been back here in the computer/sewing/painting room catching up on all the bloggy goodness of my internet peeps...

and I keep getting interrupted like very 5 minutes...

by Matt...

coming to update me on the Housewives of Atlanta!

Man, I love this guy! ;)

7 comments:

Frogs in my formula said...

That is nuts! My husband just confessed that he is addicted to the same show (he says he watches it b/c the materialism makes him ill but secretly I think he likes the drama). Hah!

Marinka said...

Did the Housewives of Atlanta mention when the Housewives of NY would be returning?

Jennifer said...

LOL! I've watched the OC and NYC versions--but haven't seen Atlanta!

IB said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

IB

PS: Love the Housewives of Atlanta!!!!!

http://idiotsstew.blogspot.com

Anna Lefler said...

Har - that's awesome! My husband updates me on golf. [yawn]

Happy Thanksgiving!

:^) Anna

♥ Braja said...

Sweet :)

Amy W said...

Oh, he sounds like a keeper! I can't get my husband to watch any of the reality shows but Survivor, American Idol, and the Amazing Race. I tried getting him to go to the Rock of Love with me, but he was not buying what I (or the producer) was selling. :(