Wednesday, November 12, 2008

La Princessa-isms


From the same woman who has given us the timeless quotes of...


"Is that poo? Or chocolate?"


"Can you zip my pants for me?"


and


"The man in the chair was telling me to go that way!"



Today at lunch:


Innocent Bystander No. 1: People keep asking me if I'm sick, but I feel fine.


Me: Well, there is something going around. Matt and Craig are both sick.


La Princessa: What kind of sick?


Me: Like a cold or virus thing.


La Princessa: Oh...because I threw up on the way to work this morning. But I think it was because my pants are too tight.



Yah...


Welcome to my world.

6 comments:

Knocked Up in Bama said...

MAKE IT STOP!!! NOOOO!

The public is not ready for this!!!

Temple said...

The public has been WARNED!!!

Danielle said...

LOL!!!!! I love it!

Tiffany said...

Hahaha!

IB said...

Funny stuff! Thanks for a chuckle during my work day.

IB

Kate said...

wow, wow and wow. that makes my brain hurt.