
1. Favorite gemstone. Sapphire
2. Chunky or creamy peanut butter? chunky
3. Weekend plans? it will most likely involve lots of alcohol
4. What's frustrating you right now? doggie drama
5. Favorite smell. fresh cookies!
6. What you wanted to be when you grew up? glamour gal
7. Cat or dog? both
8. First thing that comes to your mind when I say: orange? um, an orange
9. What are you currently reading? Lonely Werewolf Girl
10. Lucky number? 9
11. Favorite turkey day food? green bean casserole!!!
12. Your celebrity crush? Olivier Martinez (purrrrrr)



5 comments:
I know it's a sore subject, but the doggie drama pic made me laugh. I made green bean casserole for the heck of it last week, but it just didn't feel right. Kinda like I was cheating on Turkey Day.
Glad you liked "Pop Goes the Ben". So much of it was so odd, but oh so funny.
Very cool mosaic! I'll have to figure out how to make one of those...
BTW, the word verification below is "rings." Do they mean like "Lord of the...?"
Sometimes I don't understand the Internet at all.
:^) Anna
Mmm....green bean casserole! Only a week away! Hurrah!!
Hey that was cool! I would make one of those but I don't know how...
I want to do this too! How do I make a mosaic?
Post a Comment